Travelling Wilberry

I am attempting something new. Since I spend a lot of time at the airports and have a blackberry, I can put my thoughts down anywhere and then post it to my blog. All it really requires is me thumb-typing my thoughts and send them in the email to an address specified in my blog account. Unfortunately you may have to endure the spelling mistakes my thumbs make and for that I appologize.
I am at the airport. My flights are delayed - I have a few extra hours to kill. I am heading to my show a day early so I am not stressed out. This is a connector flight and my connection is delayed as well. I may not arrive at the expected time, but the destination hotel is at the airport, so I will simply need to crawl into bed upon artrival. The weather is trying to give us the last taste of winter on the east coast. I am heading to the west, where they rarely see snow.
During winter I like to arrive the night before for my shows so that the people on the other end are not worried and I don't have to stress out about factors I can't control.
Let me know what you think about delivery of my thoughts in this manner.
Link below.
Boris


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Comments

Popular posts from this blog