Maury - Fear and Phobia Show

I am sitting at the airport once again. This time I am at Laguardia in New York. I am coming back home after filming an hour of the Maury show. The theme is the hugely popular 'fears and phobias', where people face their fears and then get help. I am the hypnotist that helps people overcome their fears. No idea when it airs, but look for it out shortly. The stories of the people were very compelling. I had a great time and got a chance to help people with their problems.

The weather was amazing and I enjoyed strolling through Times Square at night with a milkshake in hand. The taping finished early enough for me to go to the theatre and see Hairspray, which was absolutely delightful.

I have found a new favorite New York restaurant - China Grill, where all the food is meant to be shared and tastes out of this world.

Entertaining Hypnotist The Incredible BORIS
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Comments

Popular posts from this blog