Friendly skies

That's what they call them - the friendly skies. Today, however they are not so friendly. They dumped a bunch of snow on unsuspecting cities in search of more schedules to mess up.
I thought since I have nothing to do but wait, I would document my experience.
I am still at the airport in Toronto. The weather improved here, but got worse in Chicagon my first destination. I am hoping to still make my connection. I am on United flight 1111. The captain just finished setting everyone at ease that we will be on our way in just a while, but first we have to be de-iced. If you are not familliar with the term, the plane is sprayed with this pinkish goo (a chemical solution) that melts any watering substance on it as well as prevents future freezing.....
Gotta turn off the electronics....talk again soon.
Boris
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Comments

Popular posts from this blog