I made it

Well. I didn't actually make anything. - I simply arrived at my destination. It is almost 4 am back home and I just finished checking into my hotel room by the airport (I will be one of the first users of teleportation when they invent it).

I love my job. I get paid to travel, the shows are thrown in for free. I found a job that I am passionate about and. am willing to go to any part of the world to do it. Why? Because I take pride in what I do and in the end, the smile is on YOUR face. When I look into the audience, and see the spark in your eyes, that tells me that you forgot all of your troubles at that moment....and I helped you do it.

If you stumbled in here not knowing a thing about me, check out the videos on my site. You will see the passion that drives me and why it is so much fun - I get a chance to entertain and introduce people to the wonderful powers of the mind.

Motivational Hypnotist The Incredible BORIS.


G'night.

Boris



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Comments

Popular posts from this blog