Women as Global Leaders conference - Dubai, U.A.E. March 10 - 12, 2008



I am on my way back from Dubai where I entertained at the Women as Global Leaders conference. The event was a fantastic extravaganza that can only be described as magical. His Excellency Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan is the mastermind behind this remarkable event and I commend him being a visionary and a forward thinker. Royalty and many world dignitaries were in attendance, including Helen Thomas, first lady of the press at the White House, Don Johnson, star of Miami Vice, Carol Bellamy, Unicef, Mary Sue Coleman, Dr. Hubertus Hoffmann, world security foundation among many others. I followed an address by Sarah Ferguson and Jane Fonda. My presentation was so successful, I was asked to do a 'by popular demand' performance the same night following the most extravagant dinner. I did all different material and was given more time on stage. My show followed a spectacular video and laser light presentation that delivered a message of leadership and peace. In fact everyone in the audience received a rosary of peace made from real pearls. I delivered my message of positive thinking, lift any limitations, because there are none - you can do anything, just dare to succeed.
Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York stayed next door to me. One afternoon she was working on the balcony. I couldn't take pictures. It didn't feel right. She's got photographers in her face all the time. I thought it would be extremely rude of me. She seemed to be writing postcards and text messaging on 3 different phones. I got the taste of the paparazzi for the last few days. Pictures of me were being taken every few seconds and I am not even that big of a celebrity. I got a chance to say hello to Sara Ferguson and looked into her eyes. Eyes always tell the story of a person's life. Hers related a story of a trooper who endured a lot and persevered. I admire her strength and ability to deliver a positive message despite all a life throws her way, while being a strong role model.
The second evening of the conference we were treated to an event in the Sahara desert that told a story of an arabian king and his sons battling evil forces with holograms, dancers, light and laser show. It was preceded by a traditional dinner in the tents that I can only describe as a once-in-a lifetime experience. It was like visiting an oasis mirage in ancient middle east down to hand crafted carpets on the sand and sitting on pillows with the sheikh's hospitality. I was part of this entourage invited to sit close to the man highly admired.
I hope this is not my last adventure of this kind and look forward to returning to the land of such unprecedented warm hospitality in the very near future. I made many fabulous friends and hope my message of positive thinking guides them to unprecedented success on the global arena.
Boris
Motivational Hypnotist The Incredible BORIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog